La version de votre navigateur est obsolète. Nous vous recommandons vivement d'actualiser votre navigateur vers la dernière version.

Maritime Transactions in complete security and privacy

Legal Marine was developed keeping in mind the ever growing needs of individuals, brokers and dealers in the domain of pleasure craft yachts.  In the purchase or sale of a vessel you may encounter a need, or in different cases find useful the opinion of a marine advisor in order for your transaction to be handled and concluded in all security.

The administrators of Legal Marine are professional lawyers that have been exercising in the field of civil and commercial litigation for many years.

In order to guide you in the different circumstances of a marine transaction, our marine advisors are equipped to offer you different services at a competitive rate.

Our advisors knowledge and guidance can cover all of your needs due to the numerous resources at our reach such as experts in marine surveys and mechanical inspections, brokers in Canada and the USA, Marine Mortgages and Insurance.

Legal Marine can meet all your needs in these areas and make sure that in the course of your transaction all is done according to standard requirements of Canadian Law.

Our marine advisors banking experience and contacts will permit us at Legal Marine to allow our clients to benefit from exchange rates, wire transfers in all security and privacy.

Do not hesitate in contacting our office for more information, our staff will be pleased to assist you.

News and information

Hull Identification Number

Posted 2/28/2018

One of the most important things to look out for in a purchase of a vessel is the Hull Identification Number, also known as H.I.N., we consider this important feature of a vessel like the finger prints of a hand, it is the only element that will help you to identify the boat, and all manufacturers issue them once the vessel is complete.

Read the rest of this entry »

Certificate of Registry or Pleasure Craft License

Posted 5/24/2017

According to Canadian law you may choose between a registration or a pleasure craft license.

 Which of the two will fit your need or circumstance? Here are some facts that you will need to take into consideration before the choice is made.

 To begin Canadian regulations state that all vessels with a motor of 10 H.P. or 7.5 K.W. or more will need either a registration or a Pleasure Craft License within the 90 days of the purchase of the vessel.

Read the rest of this entry »

Achat et vente de Yacht - transaction maritimes entre particuliers

service de transcaction maritime - achat et vente de Yacht